TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. I am voluntarily participating in yoga classes, workshops, retreats and/or other wellness activities offered by Heather Reeves Yoga..
2. The Activities may be offered in a physical location or offered online by videos or other digital media or platforms. All of such offerings, either physical or online, shall be considered “Activities.”
3. I recognize that the Activities related to yoga may cause injury. I understand that I must judge my own capabilities with respect to any activity. By my participation in any activity or practice taught in any location, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, that I may incur.
4. I recognize that I must be in adequate physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may require intense physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit enough to participate, and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities.
5. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician before my participation in the Activities. If I have done so, I have taken the physician’s advice. I further understand that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment.
6. I recognize that the Activities may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I understand my physical limitations and I am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify my participation in any Activity before I become injured or aggravate a pre-existing injury.
7. I understand that the Heather Reeves Yoga reserves the right to refuse my participation in any Activity on medical, fitness or any other grounds.
8. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against the School, its owners, managers, teachers, instructors, workshop presenters, employees, independent contractors and staff (each, a “Released Party”) that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities at the School even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. “Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
9. I understand that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. I should consult a physician prior to beginning any activity program, including yoga. I accept that neither the instructor, nor the hosting facility, is liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from the taking of the class.
10. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to inform the instructor of any injury or other condition that might affect my ability to participate in any activities, and to inform the instructor immediately if an injury occurs. I will not perform any postures to the extent of strain or pain. If at any time during the class, I feel discomfort or strain, I will discontinue the activity.
11. I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by completing my booking with Heather Reeves Yoga, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party.